Wednesday, June 16, 2010

POOL DAY

I walked 3.25 miles this morning and have gone to Staples and Aldi's and Walgreens. Now I have to go to the pool and do a water test and kick back for a couple of hours. Sounds like fun !

This is my worry week for the middle daughter. She will be coming across Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, and Minnesota before she meets another web friend. That means hotels/motels and total strangers. Those are less populated states and the weather is usually cooler than the places she has been so far. I hope Maude the 96 Chevy Cavalier holds up among the other worries.

I have the movie Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp to watch. It's Jane's so there's no hurry to watch it. I will watch it when TV sucks one night this week. Ok any night this week.

Off to get swim suit on and book to read and nail polish to do nails.

No comments: