Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 things

1. I've read all my latest books and haven't found anything interesting at garages sales lately.
2. The weather has turned cool. A break from all the heat. Of course my water exercises start tomorrow and it will be cool for the oldies.
3. Stomach still is queasy. I am thinking it's on of my meds. I am going to call the doc and see if I can not take it for a couple of days.
4. Daughter is on cross country trip. Only contact is through a web site. Hope all is well. Moms and especially her dad worry.
5. The poison ivy on my arm is seeping and I hate it. The calamine lotion is helping keep the itch down.
6. Food is still an issue. I can't decide what to eat. It all sounds UGH to me. Even my favorites.
7. All my TV shows are over. I will probably start on movies I have inherited.
8. I think I want to go somewhere. I just want to get away for awhile. It seems I should take a vacation. I can't even remember when we went on vacation. Now I remember. Florida 2 years ago.
9. I want to get rid of so much stuff. I hate the computer room and the kids toys on the porch.
10. I feel like going back to bed and staying there.

No comments: