Sunday, June 20, 2010

LOOKING FORWARD TO GRANDS AND OTHER STUFF

It will be an early morning tomorrow. The daughter has a 7:15AM Mammogram appt. She is bring over grands to spend the day with us. It will be a beautiful pool day. I have to hold water exercises from 10:30-11:30 AM then the kids can swim. We will also go to the park for lunch.

I'm sitting here with a queasy stomach again. I sure wish this stuff would go away.

My hanging plants took a beating from all the storms earlier and now they look pathetic.

The profusion zinnia seeds have turned into plantings and I have to transplant them. It's going to be over 90 degrees so it will have to wait.

New summer programs on the TV do NOT look promising.

Middle daughter is on the return route from trip across country. Still worrying, of course.

Haven't heard from youngest daughter in a long time. I wonder if she will call her dad today? It is Father's Day. ???? Will any of them???

And the list goes on.

No comments: