Saturday, November 14, 2009

Keeping up with my blogs

Today is art museum day with the sisters-in-law. We haven't had a day to ourselves to just relax for awhile. The family reunion was a success and we were glad it was finally over.

The fall has been just glorious here and I have taken many pictures. I will have to re-learn how to post them here since it's been months since I did it.

I've decided I am more a blog reader than writer. That can be kind of one sided I guess. Maybe some people want to know about me, but I don't really think too many do.

I have started walking again with a neighbor. We walked everyday this week. On Thursday and Friday we did 3 miles. A real feat for us. Also, doing tai chi 3 times a week.

The grands are all well for the moment. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving in Michigan with the grand boys!

Hugs to all

No comments: