Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Laptop

Erick Rohn, Amy Garrigan, Debby Page, Ryan behind Eric Garrigan, Carly Page. Big Fruetopians. I don't know how to put these pictures in order here.

This is the Fruetopia youth set. Gabe, Cary, Greg, Nate,Olivia, Amelia.

I just added this blog to my new laptop. It has been a trying week and I am glad it's over. I wanted to spend my days lulling by the pool but the weather is not agreeing with me. It's only up to about 72 and cloudy and windy. Beautiful day to be outside but not in the pool.


I have a new Printshop 23 program and want to make family reunion pictures. Not having much luck so I ask sister-in-law Jane to come over and give me lessons. She's been using this program for a while.


I feel I'm getting to old for all this stuff lately. Especially when I get frustrated trying to make something work.

No comments: