Sunday, May 3, 2009

May a time for flowers

It's now May and my tulips are gone and so are the grape hyacinths. The petunias and other plants are looking good from all the rain. I still am not sure how to post pictures here. I can get it every so often. I am just not up to trying this morning. Had an adventure in Ft. Wayne yesterday see Xanga or FB. Also, don't know how to cross post here. A friend from both X and FB has tried to help me with this blog so maybe I will learn more.

I love the pictures of M &M and family. That is my reason for having this blog. I get to see great niece and nephews growing up. It's super that she is a wonderful photographer. Have a wonderful day Marci and family.

2 comments:

Pamalama said...

It doesn't show you in my followers list. Wonder why mine has a follow & yours has a subscribe?? Hmmm... Glad you had fun. I'll be checking that out later today.

Gotta dry the work clothes & consume the daily java quota! LOL

lynda said...

It shows you as a follower to my site. That much I know. And I did get this comment.