Thursday, February 5, 2009

WEATHER AND MORE

It seems I like to add the weather here. Today it's 1 degree out there. But!!! The great thing is it will be going up into the 40's and possibly 50 in the next 5 days. That means all the snow should melt and we will see the ground. Yes, only the ground. Grass is brown and ugly laying dormant under the snow. I don't care I just want to see something besides snow and ice for awhile.

Today is Tai chi and I look forward to it. It is a good bunch of people and we enjoy each other. I feel we bring together a lot of positive energy and I need that now.

I am transfering all my old VHS home movies on to DVD's. So far I have only made one. I am not editing any of them. I am making a " master copy" so to speak. Then those that want part or all of it can burn from dvd to dvd and do their own editing. I just haven't gotten that smart yet.
So today after tai chi I am making a dvd that oldest dauhgter did of Jon & Lyndsey swimming, Lily swimming with Amanda, and on the same tape is A. Fae's 50th Annv. party. And finally the last part is a snippet of a 6 weeks old Gabe in his mom's arm's.

No comments: