Monday, May 17, 2010

Creative Jonesing

I decided to stop writing on Xanga. I don't really know why. I just couldn't think of anything that was interesting to others. Today I just want to write something or paint something or clean something. Geesh! where did that last part come from???
I put all the art stuff away for the summer and now I think I want to try a watercolor. I just don't want to unpack it all and set it all up again.
This is my writing jones. I feel like there is something I want to say but can't quite come up with it. Thus all these ramblings.
As for cleaning. The place is full of cobwebs! We have cathedral ceilings and windows and it takes a ladder to reach the high spots where the cobwebs are. I also need the rug shampooer to be fixed to clean the carpet.
Well, that's the writing jones taken care of. Now I just may clean the bathroom today.

No comments: