Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Going Going Gone


Again I have lost a new post. At least the server "blogger" gave me an error message this time. It seems I double clicked when I shouldn't have.


So it seems my travels this year have been to the border towns around Ohio. We have tripped to W.V. Kentucky, and Indiana in search of the illusive lottery winning tickets. These trips are really little go steve trips. I prefer true vacation trips. Alas, those probably will not happen this year.


The grandkids and oldest daughter go to a man made lake near them and the kids want us to come sometime. Hopefully, we will be able to make it before summer is out.
I have added a cheery profusion zinnia to brighten the day. So it's not in the position I want. at least it's here! Now to try to publish post!
good day to all

No comments: