Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happiness at seeing others happiness

I just finished reading my niece's blog here. She has a wonderful talent with a camera and has posted some great pictures of her family. She also writes beautifully. These things about her I learned just in the last 9 years. When her daughter was born I saw the photos she took of her and was so impressed.

I have been having some weird kind of emotions lately and I just can't seem to bring myself to make them public even to the husband. Since this is just a me kind of thing here I am going to try to spell it out.

My eyes want to cry all the time. It's really a strange feeling. I am not a crier as a rule and am considered the strong one in the family. Now I am also the oldest one in the family making it even harder for me to get out of that mold. There seems to be no reason for the weeps to come upon me. It is just out of ther clear blue sky.

I dreamed of my youngest last night and was unsure what it was all about. Usually I can relate the dreams back to what I have done, seen, or heard the day or two before. Also, since I read a lot some of the story lines end up in my dreams. All accountable but this dream was different. I really don't know why I was dreaming of her now.

I have cast my vote for the primary and am hoping my candidate will win. I guess we all want that.
It's time for my meds and food so until another day. peace and love be with you.

2 comments:

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Thank you for the kind words. I know those misty eyes well. that is why I started and then opened up my blog. Each night I need to go te bed grateful. You are in my prayers. We will be heading home next weekend for a couple of days then probably in a few weeks for some extended time...right now I'm just praying and following my heart. Love you!

lynda said...

me too. And thank you
love
a.lynda